- An architect shall be required to submit return forms within a period of not more than two weeks from the date of submitting drawings to the approving/local authority.
- Upon submission of the return forms and upon approval of the architect’s work by the approving/local authority, the supervising architect shall be entitled to a sticker that will be displayed on the sign board for purposes of legality as regards both the construction site and work.
- The sticker plate shall contain the following: -
- The Logo and name of the Board
- QR code,
- Security feature,
- Reference number.
- The architect shall be required to pay a fee for the sticker as specified in the schedule below:
|1.||Initial Charge for up to 200 square meters (m2)||UGX 200,000|
|2.||Every additional square meter||UGX 1,000|
|3.||Maximum charge for very large projects||UGX 1,000,000|